Saturday, February 26, 2011

Skinny ghost


My sister will probably murder me for posting this picture on the internet, but I am far too lazy to crop her out of this. Whoops. Hi Linzay, I love you!

Christmas morning circa, my guess 2003. First thought, oh my god is that a ghost? Luckily I don't get that pale anymore, eek. I came across this in iPhoto and I couldn't help but notice how SKINNY I look. Can I look like this again please? Minus the I just got out of bed and i'm wearing no make-up look.

Like our matching Abercrombie pajamas? We used to be beyond obsessed. I can't get over how funny this picture is. I am sure my sister will disagree.

I'm off to go get my running gear on and hopefully do a nice 7.5 miles. Ta ta.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I wish I could have my freshman body back too. But then again without the curves we have no we'd look like -- well, high school freshman. :-P

    ReplyDelete