Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rolls of yummy goodess

Today was a good day, 5 miles this morning, the last a super speedy 8:00. It was really windy and cold outside. I hit the gym up tonight too, one of the perks of being unemployed, you have PLENTY of time to workout. I took a power pump and then a turbo kick class from Judy, she is awesome and always kicks my trash. Almost 3 hours of working out, not too shabby.

I don't have any pictures, but I made a yummy veggie burrito for dinner with a side of brussel sprouts. Brussel sprouts are def my new favorite veggie thanks to my sister. I may or may not have eaten 2 cinnamon rolls before my run today. They were delicious and worth everything single calorie I had to burn off. I froze the rest so I can't eat them.


I may have another job possibility. I hate to say it, but unemployed is pretty boring. Having NOTHING to do or no where to be all day gets old, and I only have like 5 friends. Sad sad, atleast I have blog friends! It also makes me excited for things like teen mom. This should not be the highlight of my day. Luckily today the highlight was cinnamon rolls. I may just start working out 4 hours everyday so that I can always have cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Something tells me that isn't a good idea though. I think eating too many will only add rolls to my body. I think the rolls should with the cinnamon, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment