Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

My Valentines day was pretty uneventful. Figures since I'm single.  I went to the gym, ran some errands, tried to find a shirt for my interview and made dinner with my Valentine, my Mama.  My spin instructor today was totally in the Valentines day spirit, she handed out hersheys kisses and every song on her play list was about love. I'm not going to lie, it kind of wanted to make me vomit. She also admitted that the last song she found on her husbands baby making playlist. I kid you not. TMI for sure.  Since it was raining outside I tried to run on the treadmill but I only got to about 3 miles. I think i'd rather run in the rain, more to come on that tomorrow.


Breakfast was cinnamon rolls, my valentines day present to myself. I threw away the last one, I need to stop eating these. They are just so good though.


Like my cute v-day plate?

Dinner was shrimp, baked potato, asparagus and red wine. Yummy, yummy, yummy.


I am SO glad Michelle went home on the Bachelor tonight, highlight of my Valentines day for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment