Apparently mother nature decided Europe needed a really, really white Christmas this year. Not cool mother nature. As I type this my flight was supposed to be landing in San Francisco. Instead I am sitting in my apartment on base in Germany. 5 out of the 6 of us were connecting in London to go to the USA and due to snow London airport was closed today and all our flights were cancelled. Super duper. It's a good thing I am writing now instead of last night, I was not happy at all when I found out I was staying here for a few more days.
I have a new flight, but it's not till Tuesday, TUESDAY. Also, I will be by my lonesome, all the other girls are headed out on Monday. Very sad and true story. Let's pray that one doesn't get cancelled. I'm leaving with the other girls early Monday morning and then I will stay in a hotel Monday night in Frankfurt that camp paid for. I am getting nervous though, Christmas is a week from today. If this next flight get cancelled there is a chance we will spending our Christmas in the airport or a hotel. Please pray that the weather clears up and that we all make it home. In total there is about 20 camp A people that had cancelled flights and are still over here. I'll keep you posted.
On the bright side my hotel has a spa, gym and looks pretty spiffy. Napa sounds way better though.