Wednesday, January 26, 2011

oopsie

i've obviously neglected the blog big time. whoops. I've been wanting to switch over to wordpress and get a new url since I am no longer in Europe, I haven't been able to think of anything catchy yet though

Some highlights of San Diego so far


1. Ran Carlsbad half marathon, didn't do as well as I wanted, my ipod froze right before the startline, it was fab.. not


2. Got this amazing blood blister from the race, my sister says it look like ahi tuna, ew


3. Bought these sweet new running shoes so that I wont be getting any hideous blisters again any time soon


4. Got my second parking ticket of the month, sweet, I love throwing away money

5. Speaking of throwing away, my dumb half broken ipod got thrown away, luckily it was still there when i went dumpster diving.

6. I was able to go to my sister class at the SDSU gym she teaches, it was a tough class, I was definitely sweating!

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment