Thursday, April 22, 2010

One month till graduation!

I'm posting again today since today is exactly 1 month from my graduation ceremony. (And also because I wrote my last post several days ago and forgot to post it, oops). In 1 month, I will be a college graduate. I honestly can't believe it. I hope this month goes in slow motion. Regardless, I am beyond excited and cannot wait to see what see what the future holds. This semester I have been literally freaking out trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, but I finally feel like everything is falling into place and that it will all be okay. I have defiently realized that I am truly blessed and have so many accomplishments that I should be proud of. Life does not end at college, well let's hope not. I guess I will have to wait and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment