Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am a college graduate!


It is official, this past Saturday I crossed the stage and received my diploma (well, diploma holder, my diploma will come in the mail later) It was exciting at first but after waiting almost 3 hours, we were all more than bored. My major was of course last, but it was a fun experience to say the least! It was great to have all my family in San Diego to celebrate. Being the poor college student I am it was also nice going out to dinner, staying on nice hotels and having my mom pay for everything!(Thanks Mama!) On Sunday my Mom, Aunt, Linzay and I all stayed at Loews resort in Coronado, it was really nice, both of our rooms has ocean views! I wish I would have taken some pictures!

It is such a relief now not having to write anymore papers or study. I love being able to sleep in and then go to the gym for a few hours before work. Unfortunately now I am focusing on packing since I will be moving to Napa in a few days. We were supposed to go to Disneyland this week and Vegas this weekend but neither worked out, so Linzay and I are driving home this Saturday to move me home for summer! It feels really weird to be packing up all my stuff in San Diego, but it's all exciting because that means Germany is getting closer (86 days!) I'm just so excited to relax, work out and save money this summer! It will also be nice working at the pool again, I can't wait to be tan!



No comments:

Post a Comment